RSS

Friday, August 20, 2010

Post Transplant (Week 14)

*(Days +90- +96) Monday-Sunday, (August 9th-15th) turned out to be a hectic week. I took a break from blogging so that I could focus on getting better. Here's a summary of the week. Not too much excitement:

*Monday-Friday: Spent recovering and sleeping. Fevers off and on for a few days. Not fun.

*Saturday: Finally feeling better and was able to get discharged. My mom's cousin, Kelly, was in town with his wife so they came to visit me in the morning and gave me an IPAD! Once I was discharged we went out for lunch and talked. That afternoon I took a nap and watched TV.

*Sunday: We met up with Kelly and his wife for brunch at Hell's Kitchen. I got the french toast. It was delicious. Afterwards we went to the store to pick up some food and then back to the Ronald McDonald House for the rest of the day.

*Reason of the Week: I haven't had any visitors lately and none of my friends ever made it up to visit like they promised so it was a nice treat to have family in town. Family is always a reason to smile.*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Been reading your blog. I hope things work out for you. Found your blog after researching Ferriscan.

Really admire your attitude.

Regards

Andrew

Post a Comment